SECTION 20 - REFUNDS
You will be eligible for a refund:
- If you cancel an order at any time prior to shipment. This means that your order is has not been shipped yet. Then you can apply for a refund.
- If you received a damaged item, you can request a partial refund for the damaged items on your order. You will NOT be refunded for the entire amount of the order or for the items that are not damaged.
- If you received a different item from what you ordered, you can request a partial refund for the wrong items on you on order. You will NOT be refunded for the other items on your order.
You will NOT be eligible for a refund:
- If the order has already shipped and you have simply changed your mind, you cannot apply for a refund.
- If your credit card is stolen or used without permission it is up to you to take care of it and notify your bank immediately. We are not responsible for any purchases and can not issue refunds.
- If you used the item, and it is not in same condition you received.
- If you fail to provide evidence in the form of photo or video of the damaged item or the wrong item you received.
Please check our Refund policy for more details.
SECTION 21 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org