Bone Inlay is the timeless jewel in your furniture & accessories collection. This beautiful bone inlay furniture is a unique investment piece to be loved for years to come. The gorgeous combination of resin and bone has everlasting appeal and creates a relaxed bohemian elegance in your home.
- Dimensions : 38" Width X 18" Depth X 33.5" Height Inches
- Handcrafted bone inlay buffet reinforced with tropical hardwood on a brass frame
- Brass hardware
- Three Drawers
- Drawers open on metal glides
- Sealed with resin for protection
- Wipe clean with soft cloth. Avoid chemical cleaners
- Levelers included
- This piece is intended for indoor use
- No assembly required
Handcrafted bone inlay console featuring stroked brass finish hardware. Bone inlay is a decorative technique that consists of inserting small pieces of bone, mother of pearl into a pattern. The resulting pattern is used on a variety of home décor pieces from dressers to desks to tables and chairs.
Bone inlay brings a breath of fresh air to any space and it’s a simple way to refresh your home.
Handmade and crafted to the highest specifications, the art of bone inlay has its origins in the royal palaces of Rajasthan, India. This intriguing art is unique to India. The intricate and timeless art of bone inlay is a tradition that has been handed down through generations and is practiced in Udaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaipur regions of Rajasthan in India.